Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Week 3/Snow Day

We were blessed with another snow day last Thursday and spent the day snuggled up inside. I think I like these days just as much as a kid. Give me an excuse to not have to leave the house and I'll gladly take it. We kept ourselves entertained with more tv and Wii than I'd like to admit, but oh well. We also found some time to get a little...

Wrestley (Oh, it's a word.)


Title: When Stinky Boys Attack

This perch is one of Will's favorites. I find him hanging there quite often. If you're ever on the phone with me and you hear me saying, "Get off of me!" this is what is most likely happening on the other end.

Goofy


He reminds me of a little puffer fish.

Lovey

Quinn, don't look now, but there is a giant nose heading straight towards your eye.

Chewy


Quinn crawls around with these lids in his mouth. This was the best picture I could get because whenever I get the camera out, he stops to see what I'm doing. Every time he does it, it reminds me of when I was a little kid and I loved to look through our encyclopedias. One of my favorite things to look up was the Surma, a tribe in Sudan who wear lip plates. This still intrigues me.

Crafty



Sweet little concentration face

So, Mother Nature, feel free to send another snow day our way! I'm sure we'll find something to do.



No comments:

Post a Comment